Co-Chairs Linda McCauley, PhD, RN, FAAN, FAAOHN, and Roy Simpson, DNP, RN, DPNAP, FAAN
See the new NCLEX pass rate fact sheet from NCSBN:
We are actively working on nursing workforce data in the following ways:
- Examining demand data for nurses in Georgia, regionally and nationally through Burning Glass
- Obtaining data from various supply and demand sources as they become available; especially from the Georgia Secretary of State's office, which manage the licensure IT system. This has been a long and complex process spearheaded by Lisa Eichelberger - for a one-page synopsis, click here.
- Identifying potentially useful sources of data
- Identifying key questions for Georgia's nursing workforce as the data are analyzed
- New issue brief from DHHS: Building the Nation's Health Care Workforce
- New report from the 2012 National Sample Survey of Nurse Practitioners
- The National Governors Association (NGA) announced the selection of seven states—Colorado, Indiana, Kentucky, Minnesota, North Carolina, Oklahoma and Wisconsin—to develop and implement statewide plans for their health care workforce.
If you are interested in working with this group, please go to the "Contact" page and indicate your preferred committee in the appropriate box.